दिअरी-जून 29th

June 29th, Calcutta-The details

Tonight is heavy, Leah tells me about the end of her time in India in 2000. The details are not important, but it is good to know Leah better now than I ever have. It feels so good to be trusted by the ones we love. She tells me the truth that she knows, piecing it all together...the memories are flooding in by the second. She is coming alive in front of my eyes. I am cautious, we are weaving the fabric of understanding-treading lightly, and with love.

I am learning about money from Leah. The good, the bad, and the attachment. The attachment is a repeat in my own self-realization...attachment to the things that do not matter, neglect for the things that matter the most. We are up late tonight. And we are tired.

I realize that I am glad she did not tell me this information until we arrive in Calcutta. It may have influenced my decision to come on this trip. And part of me wishes she didn't tell me any of it. Then again, I would have been furious if she hadn't.

Comments

Popular Posts