सम दिअलोगुए फ्रॉम अलोंग थे way
Some notable dialogue from along the way...
-There is no room on the road, but suddenly room appears out of nowhere
-I don't split entrees, you do that on prom night
-It takes a team to raise a trip to Cal..
-Calcutta requires more than one hankie
-There are no rearview mirrors. It is certain they would just be torn off anyway
-THAT GUY..definitely doesn't give a fuck
-We'll be here. We have no other place to go
-Let's go for a round
-it's a series of vignettes that seem to always start by getting into a taxi
-I had an idea about this Leah, but I had NO idea
-Today is the day I start my antibiotics
I think the very best was when i called home after we had arrived. Lily said, "are you in India now mom? Are you with that Boy Krishna?" Yes Lily, and my good friend Leah.
Waiting on a flask (thermos of hot water) and some tea. these people don't understand the timeliness of coffee necessity in the morning.
-There is no room on the road, but suddenly room appears out of nowhere
-I don't split entrees, you do that on prom night
-It takes a team to raise a trip to Cal..
-Calcutta requires more than one hankie
-There are no rearview mirrors. It is certain they would just be torn off anyway
-THAT GUY..definitely doesn't give a fuck
-We'll be here. We have no other place to go
-Let's go for a round
-it's a series of vignettes that seem to always start by getting into a taxi
-I had an idea about this Leah, but I had NO idea
-Today is the day I start my antibiotics
I think the very best was when i called home after we had arrived. Lily said, "are you in India now mom? Are you with that Boy Krishna?" Yes Lily, and my good friend Leah.
Waiting on a flask (thermos of hot water) and some tea. these people don't understand the timeliness of coffee necessity in the morning.
coffee in the morning on a necessary time line. i love it. and i miss you. i'm glad you're making your dreams come true!
ReplyDelete