Shepard Fairey Plagarism case
click here to read from the LA Times

I'm interested in this case, because many photos taken by photojournalists can be easily used when they are published on the web. This case will help to determine what course of action will be taken by photographers and news organizations who are trying to protect their content. It's kind of a bummer that Shepard Fairey finally made a killing on his unique style with posters that appealed to the masses, I respect the artist he is. On the other hand, if someone used one of my images and made a fortune....

I'm interested in this case, because many photos taken by photojournalists can be easily used when they are published on the web. This case will help to determine what course of action will be taken by photographers and news organizations who are trying to protect their content. It's kind of a bummer that Shepard Fairey finally made a killing on his unique style with posters that appealed to the masses, I respect the artist he is. On the other hand, if someone used one of my images and made a fortune....
Comments
Post a Comment