The Redbird Center was Saved!!
Hello everyone,
Incredible news!
I have the pleasure of announcing The Red Bird Center has been saved
The Sheriff sale is canceled and the note is paid in full
Someone from the private sector who wishes to remain anonymous has step forward. They stated their wish is to preserve and protect this sacred work. I will have more to share in the celebration of this miracle in the days to come but wanted to share the immediate news as soon as I received it.
Please pass this on to anyone who is not on line
Thank you, to everyone who has volunteered their time working and praying for our good success.
Together we can do anything. Each of us have a critical role
I have felt held up during the most difficult part of this by your love and prayers
Thank you
In the healing spirit - Shianne
Haudenosaunee - Seneca
Founder / Executive Director
The Red Bird Center, Inc.
This is such great news. I'm sure there is and will be alot of dancing going on. Shianne does such incredible work and her presence alone is healing. She was available for my husband Larry and he shared a special weekend with her. Love, love, love Barbara
ReplyDelete