All My Relations
Redbird Center, Cambridge, Ohio
Preparing for the healing journey to Vietnam Oct 1-21, 2010
I realized this time in the healing lodge that I carry a lot of grief and sadness from the stories I hear from the veterans in my project.
I'm working on finding the emotional balance of carrying these stories and connecting with veterans as I write about them or edit images, talk about these courageous people, and eventually publish and share their stories.
Thanks Shianne, for your wisdom and guidance as I navigate the gift of being a storyteller.
Preparing for the healing journey to Vietnam Oct 1-21, 2010
I realized this time in the healing lodge that I carry a lot of grief and sadness from the stories I hear from the veterans in my project.
I'm working on finding the emotional balance of carrying these stories and connecting with veterans as I write about them or edit images, talk about these courageous people, and eventually publish and share their stories.
Thanks Shianne, for your wisdom and guidance as I navigate the gift of being a storyteller.

Comments
Post a Comment